CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Made the Team!

There are three seventh graders on the team. I am second string for point gaurd and the first string for number two guard. We have a better coach this so I we will do a whole lot better. Our first game is this week. Our team has three plays 2 on offense and 1 on deffense. I am so glad that my collar bone has healed quickly so that I could try out. I can't wait.

Noah had his first game today @ 8:00 a.m. he has improved his deffense a lot. His team did great he almost scored. The score was 20 to 22 the other team was at the same level as Noah's team. Noah is so chearful he cheared for his teamates the whole time he's great.

6 comments:

Janae' said...

Congratulations !!!

Britney and Kevin said...

That's awesome Brandon and Noah! You need to send me your game schedule so we can plan on comin' to some!

Jeff and Shari said...

Nice job Brandon! We are so excited for you! Go get 'em!

Tiffin said...

Way to go!!! We are so proud of you!!!

Marilee said...

YEAH--WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
GO BRANDON!!!!!

LOVE--PAPA AND MOMMER

Britney and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!!